Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 12, Day 82, July 21, 2009, "Reflection on Milk Can"

It was raining tonight, and I wanted to try and capture something to do with rain. I attempted to capture the rain as it fell, but it wasn't very heavy and difficult to see in the photos. I then attempted to capture the rain dripping off of the roof. I did capture that somewhat, but it wasn't very interesting. I then began photographing water dripping of the lid of an old milk can when I noticed the puddle on top. I focused on the reflection of the tree in this pool of water. That became the most interesting of my photographs for this evening.

Lessons Learned:
  • Keep looking.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/50 sec, Aperture f/8.0, ISO 100, Focal Length 40 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 65mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, tripod.

No comments: