Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 2 - Day 10 - May 10, 2009 "Anna's Graduation"


Anna's Graduation.

Today Anna Mizer graduated from Marywood University in Scranton PA. We are all very proud of her. After the graduation we returned to her college and took a few photos. This is Anna and our son Kyle in the lawn in front of Anna's dorm. The flowering bushes and the little building made for a great place to take photos.

Lessons:
  • It took me a while to figure out which angle I wanted to take these photos. I wanted to include Anna's dorm because it represented a place that she a lot of her time in the past 4 years. I think that the set up can take as long as the photos.
  • I tried these photos both with a flash, and without a flash. I ended up using a photo without a flash. It may be a little darker, but there is also some neat lighting coming through the trees. The flash flattened the forground image.
Photo Details: Exposure Time 1/30, Aperture f/22 (to keep the depth in focus), ISO 400, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm.

No comments: