Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 4 - Day 26 - May 26, 2009, "Bright Umbrella"


Today we received some much needed rain. The brightly colored umbrellas come out to contrast the gray skies. I like this photo for a couple of reasons. Don has a great smile, and the colors of the umbrella are vibrant under the cloudy sky.

Lessons Learned:
  • I don't necessary have to shoot 200 photos a day to get a great photo. Today I only shot 15, and had a couple that I liked. (I think it helps that I'm starting to get a feel for some of the camera settings.)
Photo details: Exposure time 1/2000, Aperture f/2.5, ISO 200, Focal Length 50 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 81mm, Lens Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, hand held.

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ITS DON!!!!!! looking great there Don!

Unknown said...

Don't forget to vote for me in the picture of the week!!!!

Gallow said...

It does help to bring in a local celebrity.