Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 14, Day 96, August 4, 2009 Sunrise, Winner of Week 14 in Online Viewer Poll


The sunrise this morning was one of the most beautiful that I have seen. I had to take a few photos before I left for work at 5:45 AM this morning. I didn't have time to set up a tripod, but I think it came out fairly well anyway.

Lesson Learned:
  • There are a lot of blogs that have incredible daily photos. Looking at other peoples photography is helping me to see things in new ways. I find it interesting how different people approach the same subject.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/80 sec, Aperture f/4.5, ISO 400, Focal Length 70 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 113 mm, Lens Canon 70-200mm f4.5L USM, hand held.

Winner of week 14 in the online viewer poll.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing it, Steve.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

STEVE!!!!!

Gallow said...

Thank you Niki & Gary.

The Gilje Crew said...

Gorgeous! There is something about sunrise shots that I find even more stunning than sunsets - I think it's the fact that not everyone is willing to get up that early to experience it. Well done!

Werner Sun said...

Wow.