Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 17, Day 117, August 26, 2009 Fog Wall, Winner of week 17 in online viewer poll. Winner for the Month of August in the online viewer poll.

On the way home from dinner, the fog was starting to form and move in interesting ways. I didn't have enough daylight to capture it well, but he was the most interesting shot that I got.

Right after I put my camera away 2 bicyclist drove through the fog. I missed a great opportunity.

Lessons Learned:
  • You win a few, and loose a few. Tonight I missed the bicyclist.
Photo details: Exposure time 3.2 sec, Aperture f/22.0, ISO 100, Focal Length 19 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 31mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, tripod.

Winner of week 17 in the online viewer poll. (It was a tie)

Winner of August in the online viewer poll.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Still a great pic!
I see I did not succeed in stuffing the ballot box sufficiently.....

The Gilje Crew said...

THAT is a cool picture. We don't get much fog here and I wish we did. It's amazing how much it can make what might be an ordinary place look so incredible.