Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week 14, Day 97, August 5, 2009 "Silly"

I was really strapped for time tonight. I'm packing for a 4 day canoe trip in the Adirondacks, and I almost forgot about adding a photo to the blog. Just as I was remembering, I looked up and saw the disembodied heads floating in my sons window. I said stay right there while I get my camera.

I hope it brings a smile to your face.

I won't be publishing the photos from the canoe trip until Sunday or Monday when I return.

Lessons Learned:
  • Silly photos are fun.
Photo details: Exposure time 1.3 sec, Aperture f/7.1, ISO 100, Focal Length 20 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 32mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, tripod.

2 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

BE SILLY STEVO, be silly.
And when you come back? Try to see us again. Mebbe beers at the Chapterhouse or....

momto6 said...

Love it! Have a great canoe trip!