Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 6 - Day 37, June 6, 2009 , "Graduation Party"


Today was my niece's High School graduation party. Many of the photos that I took were of the band, the Leftorium, and one of the band member's young son playing with bubbles.

In this photo I like the colors in the bubble, and on my niece's shirt. I also like the lighting on her friend's face, and his concentration on the bubble.

Lessons learned:

  • Switching the type of camera settings can be very tricky. The graduates were also playing some action games in the middle of the day. I should have used a much faster shutter speed to capture the action, but I had been shooting photos like this most of the day.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/125, Aperture f/5.0, ISO 200, Focal Length 50 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 81mm, Lens Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, hand held.

No comments: