Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 8 - Day 52, June 21, 2009 "Black and Red Billards"

We had a busy day of Fathers Day. My kids took me to see the new Star Trek movie. A good time was had by all.

My son's favorite 2 colors are red and black. Today we tried some experimental colors of a photograph that I took. I've noticed some aliases along the edges that doesn't appear in the larger photo. (Please click on the image to see the full size.)

Lessons Learned:

  • When taking photos inside be very observant of the backgrounds.
  • Kyle's work lights came in handy once again for the dramatic lighting.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/25, Aperture f/9.0, ISO 1600, Focal Length 25 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 70mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, very small tripod. Many changes to the lighting with Picasa.

No comments: