Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 7 - Day 48, June 17, 2009 "Weeding"

I knew that I didn't have a lot of time this evening. I have a meeting at 7:00, so my photography was limited. When I arrived home the wheel barrow full of weeds was tipped over. Garden weeding can get to be a real chore, and I thought this was a good metaphor for summer time weeding.
(I apologize to all of you who enjoy it.)

I hope you enjoy.

Lessons Learned:
  • At first I had the whole wheel barrow in the photo, but it looked to much like a snapshot. I think the partial view is more effective. I chose a Sepia to try an simulate the dry hot job that weeding can be. I think it worked for this type of photo.

Photo details: Exposure time 1/80s, Aperture f/2.8, ISO 100, Focal Length 85 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 137mm, Lens Canon 70-200mm f2.8L USM, handheld.