Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 6 - Day 39, June 8, 2009 , "Olive Oil"

We're heading home, and had a full day of travel. This limited my photography today. I grabbed the camera and took photos at dinner. My family became very silly, so many of the photos reflected that. I did like this one.

Lessons Learned:

The biggest lesson that I'm learning in this project is that some days I have several photos that I would like to publish. Especially when I'm at a very scenic location. Other days, like today, I have very limited time, and the subject is more limited. This can be frustrating, but I'm also finding that it is forcing me to become more creative.

Photo details: Exposure time 1/100, Aperture f/1.8, ISO 400, Focal Length 50 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 81mm, Lens Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, hand held.

1 comment:

Gallow said...

This style reminds me of something your would see in a food magazine.