Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 37, Day 263, January 12, 2010, Box Out


I like this photo for the depth of field.  The shooter is in focus, but you can still see some activity in the background. (Including a nice box out by my son.)

I'm liking the new camera.  3200 ISO is the way to go.

Lessons Learned:
  • I should have used the Servo focus tonight.  I didn't, and there were more shots that were blurry.  I'll return to it in the next game.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/250 sec, Aperture f/2.8, ISO 3200, Focal Length 70 mm, Lens Canon 70-200mm f2.8L USM, hand held.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Great capture on the action! I do like the DoF here too! It tells the story of the game nicely! Glad you are enjoying the T1i!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I saw Allen before I read this, and 3200 iso, yeow!

Andrew said...

I like how the DoF makes the shot feel like the guy with the ball is REALLY focused on the game. Everything else just kind of blurs out, becomes less important.

And I'm impressed with how good that looks at 3200 ISO.