Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 39, Day 276, Music Room


My son has a music room where he has a few guitars, a keyboard, and amp, a computer, and a banjo.  (The banjo is mine.) 

I've haven't been feeling well, and haven't left the house in 3 days.  I'm beginning to feel like a hermit.  Hopefully I'll feel better, and go back to work tomorrow.  I hope my creativity returns with my health.

I did read some more about my camera, and figured how how to record video.  I recorded my first video of my dog.  In the video he is running back and forth with his toy.  He lives up to his name "Tank".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwL6uCB-fW0

Lessons Learned:
  • How to make movies with my camera.
 Photo details: Exposure time 2 sec, Aperture f/5.6, ISO 100, Focal Length 17 mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, the camera was sitting on a stack of albums for a tripod..

8 comments:

Andrew said...

I like the PP. And a stack of albums is a very appropriate tripod ;)

darango said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Nicki said...

Love the picture. Hope you feel better soon!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the banjo is YOURS? :) feel better Stevo!

Rune Eide said...

I have forgotten to congratulate you with the new camera. As far as I can find, it is the one called EOS 500D in Europe (why can't they use the same name everywhere?). You seem to have put it to good use.

I have heard impressive reviews from professionals about the quality of the video from some of the latest Canon models (called 5D series II and 7D in Europe).

Can it beat a dedicated video camera?

Yolanda said...

I know the feeling of being uninspired when you're not feeling well. I'm having my moments, and the weather certainly does not help. I take my moments when I can! I actually have not played with my video feature of my T1i yet - maybe that will be something to help me pass the hours! Get well soon!

Theresa Addington said...

I love the stool in the pick, the contrast of the instruments. All the textures and different lines. The aging on the banjo. Very nice ♫