Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 38, Day 270, Winter Wonderland, January 20, 2010

The snow conditions were just right.  It was warm enough that the snow was sticky, and large flakes.  The flakes would land on the branches of the trees.  It was a Winter Wonderland.

It was still dark when I arrived at work.  I took this photo in the 5 minutes that I had at lunch time.  It would have been a great day to take off, and look for amazing sites.  Maybe next time.

Lessons Learned:
  • Sometimes there isn't enough time in the day to learn a lesson.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/20 sec, Aperture f/8.0, ISO 100, Focal Length 40 mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, handheld.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one too. You've been doing a great job with the snowy shots.

Nicki said...

I took some water shots of snow, too. Put up a bunch on my blog today as I am trying to find my favs.

ruma said...

Thank you for showing a wonderful snow scene.
It seems to be totally an India-ink drawing.
Tohaku Hasegawa.

Take care of yourself.


From the Far East.
Best regards.
ruma