Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 49, Day 344, April 8, 2010, Inside the Forsythia Bush

As a child I enjoyed climbing underneath trees and bushes.  We would build "forts" in  areas like this.  Today when I was looking at the forsythia bush, I began taking photographs.  The photographs looked like typical forsythia bush photos showing the bright yellow blossoms of spring.  I then  crawled under the bush, and found myself transported back to being a child, and seeing things from another angle.

Enjoy life, and don't forget to look at things from different perspectives.

Lessons Leaned:
  • I think the paragraph above describes the lesson that I relearned today.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/30 sec, Aperture f/5.4, ISO 100, Focal Length 22 mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, handheld, circular polarizer filter.  

1 comment:

dianasfaria.com said...

I have similar memories of hiding out in similar places, a home away from home.