Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 52, Day 363, April 27, 2010, Convicted

This photo reminded me of the old newspaper gangster photos. 

Tank, wanted for cat food robbery, chewing items that don't belong to him, and laying on the couch when people are not in the room.  Be careful, this dog cannot hold his licker. He will easily win you over with his puppy dog eyes.  Do not attempt to pursue him on foot. You'll never catch him.

Lessons Learned:
  • I had some fun with the flash on this one, and tried different things.  I like the effect, especially on a black dog.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/200 sec, Aperture f/5.0, ISO 6400, Focal Length 70 mm, Lens Canon 70-200mm f2.8L USM, hand held. 

5 comments:

toledonative said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable! What a wonderful shot! The lighting is perfect and I absolutely love the expression you captured!

Andrew said...

The flash made some really awesome contrast! Fantastic B&W! And I thought your camera only went to 3200 ISO?

Gallow said...

Andrew, so did I initially. That's all I could set it for when I first purchased the camera. Later when I was reading, I found that there was a setting that opened up 6400, and 12800. :-)

Kari said...

"...and laying on the couch when people are not in the room."

Or when people are in the room who are not mom :)

Great shot!

Andrey Dorokhov said...

Oh! What a face! ))