Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 52, Day 360, April 24, 2010, Bryan

We had dinner with some friends tonight.  This is Bryan.  He's a great model for photography.  He has many great facial expressions.

I like how it looks like there is fire coming from his finger.

 Lesson Learned:
  • Nothing that I can thing of for today.  I didn't take a lot of photographs.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/8 sec, Aperture f/2.2, ISO 400, Focal Length 50 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 82mm, Lens Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, handheld.

5 comments:

Mike Simmons said...

Nice portrait, Steve. Brian makes a good subject and looks comfortable around the camera. I like this in b&w - the texture of his hair and beard and how he's staring into the lens. The lighting is good too. Did he know he was going to be on the internet? :)

Gallow said...

I don't think he knew it when I took the photo, but I asked him if I could use it on the blog. He said sure. lol

Yolanda said...

Your lesson learned was that your friend Brian is the human torch! Nice portrait shot! "Flame on!"

Andrey Dorokhov said...

very good for a handheld

Andrew said...

Looks good! Impressive sharpness for shooting handheld at 1/8.