Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week 23, Day 163, October 3, 2009, Adam and Eve


We saw the sun again today, and with it the blue skies.  It was time to head to Grismore Farms with the rest of Tompkins and Cayuga County, and pick Apples.

It's been a while since I did a silly photo.

Kyle and Anna were home for the weekend, and I got them to pose for a photo.  The second I saw it, I thought of Adam and Eve.  In this photo Eve looks authoritarian, EAT!!  Adam is in the background with a smirk on his face imagining how everything is going to change once we eat the apple.

I hope you enjoy.

Lessons Learned:
  • At first I had my camera zoomed into far on the apple, and the background was blurred.  I wanted more depth of field, so I backed the zoom off, and moved closer to the apple.  This worked well.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/125 sec, Aperture f/16.0, ISO 1600 (mistake), Focal Length 17 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 28mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, handheld.

3 comments:

webruci said...

it's a funny picture, but the lesson was lerned.
I like your aple:-)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HILARIOUS Steve!

AB said...

Nice photo and very seasonal. A good idea to keep Adam's expression in focus.