Saturday, October 31, 2009

Week 27, Day 191, October 31, 2009, Evidence of Wind II


It was very windy this morning, and we had sunshine for about 15 minutes.  I grabbed my camera and ran outside to take some photos of the wind blowing the corn.  I like the effect.

Lessons Learned:
  • Have your camera ready to shoot on a moments notice.  Photographic moments come up all the time.  I'm driving some people crazy with the comment, "That would make a neat photo."  I guess I should back off on that statement, and just think in internally.
Photo details: Exposure time 1/125 sec, Aperture f/4.0, ISO 400, Focal Length 21 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 34mm, Lens Canon EF 17-40mm, hand held, circular polarizer filter.

3 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Keeping a camera handy is always "a good thing" - as you have shown here. Moments come - and moments go.

AB said...

It does, indeed, convey the wind effect well.

Anonymous said...

Dear Author gallow-photo-year.blogspot.com !
You have hit the mark. In it something is also to me it seems it is good idea. I agree with you.