Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 25, Day 175, October 16, 2009, Leap Frog


Please Click on Image for a Larger View.  The flying mud and grass adds to the photo.


My son's team played football again tonight.  Next week is the final week of their regular season.  It should be an exciting game.  Both my son's team, and the team they will be playing has the same record.  The winner will be the winner of a Divisional Title.

I liked this photo because of the positions of all the players.  Number 33 on the left jumped over a player that was trying to block him out.  He was able to continue on his feet to continue blocking for 22.

It's a lot of excitement for $2.00 on a Friday night.

Lessons Learned:
  • I just saw that there was an X-Large option for photos in blogspot (without having to modify the html by hand).  I'm trying that out with this photo.  I think it will be a great option for photos on this blog.  (It didn't work.  The photo was to large, so the sidebar was in the way.  I switched back to large.)
Photo details: Exposure time 1/200, Aperture f/2.8, ISO 600, Focal Length 170 mm, 35 mm equivalent focal length 276mm, Lens Canon 70-200mm f2.8L USM, handheld.